A cordial greeting

Coventry, United Kingdom
It's all about Christian Bale.

Access Control Panel

Saturday 8 March 2008

I love it when a plan comes together

A friend brought to my attention that his LIFEphone created a far better route to work this morning.

Ironically - you knew it was coming - he arrived at the office 15 minutes late.

His little gadget failed to pick up on the traffic situation, it foolishly identified what the quickest way to work would be with the assumption he would be the only man on the roads.

I thought to myself, this is no good Timmy, your going to get your miserable ass fired. So, I decided to download, for free, traffic update software from LIFEphone.org. It refreshes every 30 seconds to give me the best possible route to work - as I'm on the move - whilst also taking into account traffic congestion.

Get it Free at LIFEphone.org - its still BETA - but it at least you won't get a disciplinary from your ultimate bad ass manager.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!1!